Pre-register through your RBC registration link from February 1st
Download the RBC 2019 CE schedule here (PDF)
Download the RBC 2019 CE Class Descriptions here (PDF)
How do I get credit for my CE?
The deadline to submit the online CE evaluation is 5 weeks after the start of the conference. There will be computers on-site for those who want to complete it there.
Wednesday, July 17, 2019
- 8 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. | Enhanced services boot camp
- 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. | APhA pharmacy-based immunization delivery (This class requires an additional $250 fee that will be billed after RBC)
- 8 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. | Mental health first aid
Thursday, July 18, 2019
- 2 p.m. – 5 p.m. | Basic life support
Friday, July 19, 2019
- 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. | Basic life support
- 1:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. | Basic life support
Schedule is subject to change